CRE8 Structures LLP GDPR Privacy Statement
The Information We Hold
CRE8 Structures LLP holds personal information on its clients, suppliers and other individuals who have contacted CRE8 Structures or have been contacted by CRE8 Structures. These details could include:
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Physical addresses
Why We Hold This Information
- You have contacted CRE8 Structures.
- CRE8 Structures has contacted you or your organisation in relation to services we have provided or may provide for you or your organisation.
- CRE8 Structures has contacted you or your organisation in relation to services you or your organisation have provided or may provide to CRE8 Structures.
How This Information Will Be Used
- We will not share your information with any other person or organisation unless you give us consent to do so, unless required to do so by law.
- We will keep your information secure by storing it on secure computer systems within the UK.
- We will use your details in relation to any contract or prospective contact between us.
- For project related information we will hold information for as long as a contract exists between our organisations and for a period of up to fifteen years afterwards.
- We will retain any other information for 10 years after its final use.
- CRE8 Structures will not use your details for dissemination of unsolicited marketing information.
- You may ask for details of information we hold on you. Any such requests should be communicated in writing.
- You may ask us to correct or remove any information we hold on you. We will comply with all such requests within 1 month and as far as reasonably practicable.
- All such requests or any complaints should be directed to the Data Controller via firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRE8 Structures LLP, 7/8 Eghams Court, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5YS
- Our data controller can be contacted at email@example.com
Rev 0 190613